12/15/2006

Commencing Christmas
The third assignment of this Christmas season is

completely dedicated to the celebration of Christmas.
Its true meaning and the most genuine manifestation of
Christmas through your own personal rebirth and
reawakening from this funny dream. This is the Time of
Christ let us not forget the true significance of
these days and the true gift it holds in store for us.
A time in which i will forget about my little self and
increase my awareness of reality by returning to my
true function of giving and forgiving here and
communication and creation 'there'. I wish you a great
time and hope that you might find the peace of God
that is truly available in these days of giving and
surrender to God.
Love Bastiaan


Time of Christ

Time to Teach
This is the season when you would celebrate my birth into the world. Yet you know not how to do it. Let the Holy Spirit teach you, and let me celebrate your birth through Him. The only gift I can accept of you is the gift I gave to you. Release me as I choose your own release. The time of Christ we celebrate together, for it has no meaning if we are apart.

First Reading

New Testament, Luke, Chapter 1 and 2
&
Ch.15 III. Littleness versus Magnitude
Chapter 15 X. The Time of Rebirth
Chapter 15 XI. Christmas as the End of Sacrifice


Second Reading
A.
Ch.22 I. The Message of the Holy Relationship
Lesson 182 I will be still an instant and go home.
Lesson 303 The holy Christ is born in me today.

Or

B.
Workbook What is the Christ? (pg. 431)
Lesson 110 I am as God created me.
Lesson 308 This instant is the only time there is.

Inquiry
What is the first Christmas you remember?
What does Christmas represent for you?
What does Jesus ask you to do, to remember his birth?
How do you celebrate Christmas?

Presentation
What is the gift you are born to give?
What is the lesson you are born to teach?
How do you tend to the birth and growth of the Christ Child?


“I am the Way, the Truth, the Life”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home